Indo Canadian Tpt. Co Bus Ticket Booking
Indo Canadian bus operator is an established bus travel service. It has been connecting different routes in India. Since 1994, Indo Canadian bus service has specialized in connecting the Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport to more than 30 locations in Punjab. Indo Canadian bus booking service is known for its on-time and convenient travel services. There are many benefits of traveling through the Indo Canadian bus. They are super comfortable and come with extra space. Indo Canadian bus offers you every convenience that you may feel the need for during your journey.
Bus Types of Indo Canadian Tpt. Co
Indo Canadian bus service offers plenty of different bus types to suit passengers’ different travel needs. Here are some of their popular bus types:
- Benz AC seater (2 + 1)
- AC sleeper (2 + 1)
- Volvo semi-sleeper
- Benz AC semi sleeper (1 + 1)
- Non-AC seater (2 + 2)
- Benz business class AC (2 + 2)
- AC semi sleeper (2+2)
- Bharat Benz (2+2)
- Mercedes First Class semi sleeper
Amenities Offered by Indo Canadian Tpt. Co
Indo Canadian bus booking service offers a range of amenities to passengers. Here are some of their readily available facilities:
- Personal TV
- Disposable seat covers
- Water bottle
- Wet napkin
- Emergency contact number
- Hammer (to break glass)
- Reading light
- 24X7 call center support
- Reclining seats
- On-time guarantee
- Fire extinguisher
- Emergency exit
Popular Routes of Indo Canadian Bus
Indo Canadian bus booking service covers 3948 routes every day in the country. They run 1209 night buses also. The shortest route covered by them is Chandigarh to Jalandhar and the longest route is Delhi to Jalandhar. Here are some of the popular routes covered by Indo Canadian bus:
- Jalandhar to Delhi Airport
- Khanna to Delhi Airport
- Jalandhar to Delhi
- Delhi Airport to Jalandhar
- Delhi to Delhi Airport
- Phagwara to Delhi Airport
- Amritsar to Phagwara
- Rajpura to Delhi
- Rajpura to Delhi Airport
- Delhi to Jalandhar
The Indo Canadian bus Jalandhar to Delhi Airport price starts from as low as INR 725. The fare and distance covered by the buses vary from route to route.
How Do I Book an Indo Canadian Tpt. Co Bus Ticket Online with redBus
To book your Indo Canadian bus ticket online with redBus, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of redBus or download their app.
- Here, fill in the details of your Source, Destination, and Journey Date.
- Click ‘Search Buses’.
- You will see a list of available buses for the route with their details.
- From here, go to the right-hand side of your webpage and select the ‘Operator’ tab. Choose ‘Indo Canadian Tpt. Co’ and click ‘Apply’.
- If you are using the app, then select ‘Sort & Filter’, click the ‘Bus Operator’ tab, and select ‘Indo Canadian Tpt. Co’. Click ‘Apply’.
- Select your preferred bus.
- Choose the Seat and Boarding and Dropping points.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
- Now fill in the passenger details in the form.
- Select ‘Proceed to Pay’.
Your Indo Canadian bus will be booked and confirmed.
Safety Measures Followed on Indo Canadian Tpt. Co
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Indo Canadian bus service is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of passengers. Here are some of the steps taken by the bus operator:
- Mandatory mask-wearing.
- Temporary hold on blankets/linen.
- Deep cleaned buses.
- Hand sanitizers availability.
- Regular temperature checks of drivers.
redBus, being a responsible travel service, has launched a Safety+ initiative keeping in mind the safety precautions required during travel in the pandemic. Under this initiative, customers can book buses with a Safety+ tag on them. These buses are 100% safe and follow all the guidelines of social distancing and other safety measures for prevention against coronavirus.
redBus is also offering heavy discounts and offers to passengers for online bus booking. To avail these benefits, book your bus through the redBus bus booking online portal or the official redBus app.