Ganesh Travels Bus Ticket Booking
Ganesh Travels Jaipur is a top-rated bus operator in Rajasthan. A lot of people prefer travelling on a Ganesh Travels bus because the buses are known to be punctual and in good condition. Ganesh Travels Jaipur is also known for providing night buses. They are known for covering about 450 routes daily. You can easily book a Ganesh Travels bus using the redBus application.
Bus Types offered by Ganesh Travels
Several buses are a part of the Ganesh Travels fleet. You can book one based on your requirements:
- A/C Seater bus
- AC Sleeper bus
- Non-AC Seater bus
- Non-AC Sleeper bus
There are other buses too. You can check the redBus app for more details.
These buses are well equipped with all kinds of amenities. Some of the amenities found in these buses are:
- Reading Lights
- Air conditioner
- Luggage space
- Water bottles
Different buses have different amenities. You can check these out on the redBus app.
Popular Routes of Ganesh Travels
A Ganesh Travels bus covers several important routes within and outside Rajasthan. Some of the crucial routes covered by Ganesh Travels are:
- Kota to Jaipur: The distance between the two cities is about 251 kilometres. A bus from Ganesh Travels can cover this distance in about 4.5 hours. The average bus fare for this route is about Rs. 500. The first bus for Jaipur leaves at 5:30 in the morning, and the last bus departs at 23:25.
- Kota to Udaipur: Udaipur is about 283 kilometres away from Kota. A Ganesh Travels bus will take about 5 hours to reach Udaipur. You might have to pay around Rs. 350 for the same. You can catch the first bus to Udaipur at 4:20 in the evening, and the last bus leaves around 11:15.
- Kota to Jodhpur: Kota and Jodhpur are about 392 kilometres apart. This distance can be covered in about 7.5 hours. A ticket will cost somewhere around Rs. 400. The first bus to Jodhpur departs from Kota at 12:15 am and the last bus leaves at 9:30.
- Kota to Delhi: Delhi is about 466 kilometres away from Kota. You can cover this distance in about 8.5 hours. The fare is somewhere around Rs. 500. You can catch the first bus at 6 pm, and the last bus can be boarded at 9:30 pm.
For the complete list of routes, you can check the redBus app.
How do I book a Ganesh Travel bus ticket online with redBus?
Booking a Ganesh Travels bus is relatively easy. You have to follow a few simple steps to book tickets to a Ganesh Travels bus:
- Open the redBus app
- Enter your source city and the destination city.
- You can then select the date of your departure and then click on 'Search.'
- The results would be displayed on the screen. You can then filter out the results based on the service operator.
- You can select the bus based on the amenities and your budget and move forward.
- A virtual seating arrangement would be displayed on your screen. Make sure that you select your seats and move forward.
- You can then make the online payment for the tickets and move forward.
You can download the e-ticket and show the same to your driver. In case of any queries regarding the booking process, you can contact the redBus customer care. In case you need more information about Ganesh Travels, you can call on the Ganesh Travels contact number on the redBus app.
Safety measures followed on Ganesh Travels
Several safety measures are being followed on a Ganesh Travels bus. Some of them are:
- Wearing a mask on the Ganesh Travels bus is mandatory for all.
- All of these buses are thoroughly disinfected before and after every trip.
You can check if the bus comes under the Safety+ option. All buses displayed under the Safety+ option follow strict protocols with respect to COVID-19.
You can visit the redBus app to book a bus from Ganesh Travels. redBus offers a plethora of seasonal discounts which can be applied. The price of your ticket will get reduced on using these exclusive offers available on the redBus app. You can also reach them at the Ganesh Travels contact number in case you need any more information on their services.