Raj Express Travels offers its passengers with nothing but the most comfortable bus travel experience. It believes in putting passenger’s safety and expectations above all else. The buses provided by Raj Express Travels cover a large number of routes that pan across a large number of states in India, connecting major cities. A Raj Express Travels bus is known for being punctual and sticking with the provided bus schedule.
Booking a Raj Express Travels bus is made easy with the help of transparent and honest online bus booking services like redBus.
Bus Types Offered by Raj Express Travels
Raj Express Travels provides its customers with a wide variety of bus types to choose from. This allows customers to pick out a bus that suits their travel requirements and their budget. The bus types provided are listed below.
- A/C Seater with a 2+2 seating arrangement
- Non-A/C Sleeper with a 2+1 seating plan
- A/C Sleeper which has a 2+1 seating arrangement
- Non-A/C Seater/Sleeper which has a 2+1 seating plan
In the process of Raj Express Travels booking with redBus, customers will find all necessary bus booking details including details about the bus types.
Raj Express Travels provides its passengers with a wide range of in-bus amenities. The amenities provided would include the following:
- Charging ports
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency contact number
- Reading light
Popular Routes of Raj Express Travels
The popular routes covered by a Raj Express Travels bus are as follows:
- Raj Express Travels Ahmedabad to Mumbai: The first bus on this route leaves at 6 pm while the last bus leaves at 11:30. The starting price for bus tickets on this route is 600 rupees.
- Raj Express Travels Nadiad to Mumbai: the starting fare for a bus on this route is 600 rupees. The first bus leaves at midnight while the last bus departs at 11:40 pm.
- Raj Express Travels Ahmedabad to Rajkot: The first bus on this route leaves at 1:30 pm while the last leaves at 11:50 pm. Starting fare for tickets on this route is 260 rupees.
The longest route traversed by a Raj Express Travels bus is Nadiad to Mumbai while the shortest route is Ahmedabad to Mumbai.
In case of any queries, concerns or complaints, customers can use the Raj Express contact number and get in touch with the staff without any hesitation.
How do I book a Raj Express Travels bus ticket online with redBus?
- Download the redBus application or access and log onto the official website
- Enter the details of your source and destination in the spaces labelled as “From” and “To” respectively
- In order to further narrow down the results of your search, enter the date specific to your travel in the space provided
- Locate the “Search” icon and on clicking it, you will be provided with a list of all available buses on the selected route. These would be neatly displayed on the screen ahead of you
- If you would be requiring any specific amenities in accordance with your travel requirements, you may choose them
- Choose the type of bus that you would be needing for your journey
- Select Raj Express Travels as your operator and proceed
- Choose the preferred payment method and book your tickets
Safety Measures Followed on Raj Express Travels
In view of the recent spread of COVID-19, redBus has taken various measures under the Safety+ initiative to keep its passengers safe and play a role in helping reduce the spread of the virus. These measures include:
- Deep cleaning of all buses
- Mandatory use of masks by both employees as well as passengers
- Use of sanitisers before boarding and provision at all times on board
- Regular temperature checks
Buses following the Safety+ initiative are marked with a Safety+ sticker for identification.
Using redBus to book Raj Express Travels bus tickets would come in handy for a multitude of reasons. Among these is the ability to avail discounts and the best prices for bus tickets with the help of redBus.