Rajasthan Unlock 4.0 Travel Guidelines
Last Updated on: 31st Aug 2020
The state of Rajasthan has released new travel guidelines for Unlock 4.0. The recent phase of COVID-19 lockdown in India has come with the easing of travel restrictions. Rajasthan has also issued fresh guidelines with more relaxation on intrastate and interstate travel.
A list of activities has been permitted in Rajasthan, except the containment zones. Given below are the intra-state and inter-state travel guidelines for Rajasthan. The information is subject to change according to the updates by the Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan Intrastate Travel Guidelines
- As per new guidelines interstate and intra state bus services have started with 100% occupancy.
- RSRTC started with 800 Schedules along with Volvo and Scania buses.
- 300 more schedules were added post 6th June.
- 226 private BOs are now live with their services.
- Buses are permitted to ply after proper santization before and after the journey.
Rajasthan Interstate Travel Guidelines
- Interstate services are allowed with mutual permission of states.
- Interstate inventory Jaipur to Gurgaon has also been enabled by RSRTC.
- Inventories to Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, UP, Bihar, and Haryana are enabled.
- Passengers shall be screened at check posts, which will be set up at interstate borders. They will also be required to show personal IDs for identification.
For more information, check out:
You can visit redBus.in to check bus boarding points, bus schedule, and book bus tickets in Rajasthan. redBus provides a hassle-free experience of booking bus tickets online in Rajasthan.