15 Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Bangalore
India’s third largest city, Bangalore has quickly gained fame as the Silicon Valley of India. From beautiful weather and open spaces to corporate parks and micro-breweries, Bangalore is loved by locals as well as those who reside here for work. This city has also become popular for its renowned eateries, cafes and coffee roasters, pubs in every corner, serving global foods. To break free from the hustle and bustle of city life, Bangalore residents have a lot of options to explore the outskirts of the city! Considering the various places that you would want to visit when travelling in a group, hire 13, 14 or 15 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore and explore this gorgeous city.
Unlock Guidelines for 15-Seater Tempo Traveller for Rent in Bangalore
Here are the latest guidelines for those planning to book a 15-seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore -
- Bangalore has no lockdown, but the night curfew is in effect from 9 pm to 5 am.
- For those booking the 15-seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore, it is important to note that every traveller has to wear a face mask throughout the journey.
- There are no major restrictions on the public movement in the city for local or interstate travels.
- Buses can operate at full seating capacity.
- As for the entry into the state, it is mandatory for all coming from Kerala and Maharashtra to carry a negative RT-PCR certificate whether they have got both the doses of vaccination or not.
- The neighbouring states also have a similar requirement for entry into their borders, so please keep the necessary documents ready if you choose the 15-seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore for an outstation trip.
Reasons to Hire 13, 14 or 15 seater Force Tempo Traveller in Bangalore
Once you book, you can use it to travel anywhere and for any occasion in Bangalore. Whether it’s a family wedding or just a team off-site, a 13, 14 or 15 seater force tempo traveller is the perfect choice for smaller groups. Based on your requirements, book a vehicle of your choice. Some of the reasons why you may book are:
- Personal Travel
- Weekend Trips to outskirts
- Kids' Picnic
- Group Travel
- Corporate events
Benefits You Enjoy When You Hire A Force Tempo Traveller in Online with redBus
There are several advantages when you rent 13, 14 or 15 seater Force Tempo Traveller in Bangalore via redBus. Some of the top benefits include:
- Comfortable Push Back Seats for All
- Ample Space for Luggage
- Video Coach
- Music Player
- Neat and Clean Interiors
- Well-trained drivers
Renting a vehicle has never been so simple. Simply visit the redBus website or log on to the mobile app, provide all the details of your trip that you need to hire a 13, 14 or 15 seater tempo traveller in Bangalore. redBus will share the list of best options along with the quotations for you. You can then pick the one that suits you’re the best and book right away.
Things to know before booking a 15-seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore with redBus Hire
Bangalore is known for being a city with a lot of start-ups. A lot of people go throughout the day to multiple places. You can book a 15 seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore to visit the nearby tourist attractions or go around the city with a group.
There are some things that you should know before you take a 15 seater tempo traveller for rent in Bangalore:
Benefits of Booking A Bus Online
When you book online, the following benefits are offered:
- Inventory - Access to leading vehicle providers in the city
- Zero booking fee - Transparent booking. No hidden fee
- Choose vehicle - Check vehicle images before making any choice
Places to See in Bangalore
In recent times Bangalore has earned different names such as Pub Capital of India, City of Gardens, etc. However, a couple of decades ago, Bangalore was truly Pensioners’ Paradise. Bangalore boasts of a beautiful blend of history, culture, architecture, nature and other man-made attractions such as pubs and restaurants serving world-cuisine. Hire a 13, 14 or 15 seater Force tempo traveller in Bangalore. When you book a tempo traveller in Bangalore, you could visit some historical places such as the Bangalore Palace inspired by England’s Windsor Castle, Tipu Sultan’s Palace built in the 1700’s and others. For those who love nature this city offers some astonishing spaces such as the Cubbon Park spread over 300 acres, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden that derives its name from red roses that blossom all year long here, and the Ulsoor Lake in the heart of the city. You could either visit these tourist spots or skip a few while you relax in your 13, 14 or 15 seater tempo traveller.
Get the exact vehicle that you see in your quotation
Planning is of utmost importance for any kind of travel and one should be extra cautious these days, especially when hiring another vehicle. The Hire facility with redBus is a problem-free process that assures a clean and sanitized vehicle along with trustworthy drivers at your service.
The beauty of redBus Hire is that you can book the vehicle completely online. You can search, inspect, and view the buses, cars, and tempo travellers that are available for rent before you can confirm the booking. We also ensure that the vehicle that you see on the quotation that’s shred is the exact vehicle that you will get at the start of your journey. This eliminates any personal inspection that the customer would have to make to ensure that the vehicle that they get on the day of their journey is the same vehicle that they booked. Everything is exactly the same, down to the last digit on the license plate.
Here is how it works:
After entering the details of your journey, you will see the most recent pictures of the vehicle, vehicle number, number of times the vehicle has been hired with redBus, model number, and even the date of registration of the vehicle. A few key points that you can keep in mind:
- The vehicle and the drivers are approved by redBus and are chosen according to the ratings provided by the customers.
- The vehicle that you choose on the redBus Hire platform will be the very same vehicle that will be delivered to you at the start of the trip.
- If you do not get the same vehicle that you saw at the time of booking due to any unforeseen reason, you will get a 25% refund.
redBus hire is here to ensure that your booking process is done without any unknown variables in mind. Once your booking is done with us, you don’t have to worry about the vehicle that you’ve been promised nor do you have to worry about its ability to get you from point A to B. We believe in complete transparency to ensure that you get the very best booking experience with redBus Hire.