MSRTC Bus from Pune to Nasik
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) was established in the year 1960 as per the RTC Act 1950 to boost the road transportation system and provide a seamless travel experience to all the commuters. In the contemporary landscape, the MSRTC boasts of more than 16,000 buses catering to the needs of around 70 Lakhs people daily. MSRTC aims to provide the most affordable bus travel services without compromising on the safety and comfort of the passengers.
An MSRTC Pune to Nashik bus can be easily booked online using the redBus application or website. MSRTC is among the best bus operators serving the Pune to Nashik route. A Pune to Nashik bus MSRTC is frequently available throughout the day. The bus ticket fare is highly affordable and is kept very minimal to accommodate all types of passengers. The holy city of Nashik invites devotees from all over the nation, and thus there is a high demand for bus transportation for this route. You can also book a luxury MSRTC Pune to Nashik bus.
Amenities, Distance, Duration & Average Fare
MSRTC is a name that can be trusted to provide the most comfortable and punctual travel experience. The state-owned enterprise believes in prioritising the comfort and safety of the passengers over everything else. MSRTC Pune to Nashik buses are equipped with all the necessary travel amenities required to make your travel convenient.
Generally, most of the MSRTC buses are equipped with the following set of amenities to make the travel experience safe and comfortable.
- Charging Socket
- Reading Lamp
- Fire Hazard Measures
- Water Bottles
- Central Television
Please note that the same set of amenities vary depending upon the type of bus and travel accommodation booked by you. You can quickly check the amenities available on your bus while booking your tickets online with redBus. You can also check the Pune to Nashik MSRTC time table online on redBus.
Type of MSRTC Buses
When it comes to providing options to travellers in terms of different types of buses, there is no match for MSRTC. There are numerous types of buses offered by MSRTC to accommodate a diverse range of travellers. You can make your pick as per your budget and availability. Some of the commonly available buses include the following.
- Ordinary: The ordinary bus accommodate to the needs of daily commuters who are looking for an affordable bus travel service
- Sheetal: It’s a semi-luxury air-conditioned coach that features a 2x2 seating accommodation and is designed to provide the most comfortable travel experience
- Shivneri: Shivneri is one of the prime offerings of the MSRTC that has a fully air-conditioned sleeper/seater Volvo Coach. You can easily make MSRTC Shivneri online booking Pune to Nashik using redBus
- Asiad: It offers a non-air conditioned 2x2 seating accommodation; it’s a semi-luxury coach that serves only some specific routes in Maharashtra
- Parivartan: It helps passengers travelling to all major cities in and around Maharashtra; it’s a level up from the ordinary buses
Distance, Duration, & Average Fare
The total distance between Pune to Nashik is approximately equal to 210 KMs; this might vary a little depending on your exact source and destination locations. It usually takes around 4.5 to 5 hours to reach Nashik from Pune when travelling via bus. The exact time might vary depending on the traffic and weather conditions. The MSRTC Pune to Nashik fare is in the range of INR 250 to INR 900. It varies depending on the type of bus and seating accommodation booked by you.
Boarding & Dropping Points available
The MSRTC Pune to Nashik buses have very high frequency and serve passengers throughout the day. There are multiple pick-ups and dropping points to make it more convenient for passengers to travel. You can select the nearest pick-up and dropping points from your source and destination location while making your bus ticket bookings.
Some of the most common boarding points served by MSRTC buses in this route include the following:
- Nashik Phata
Some of the mainstream drop-off locations include the following.
- Dwarka Circle
- Thakkar Bazar
- Mela Stand
Please note that there are several other boarding and dropping points available for this route which you can easily check on the redBus website or mobile application.
Safety Measures Followed on MSRTC during COVID-19
To tackle the pandemic head-on and provide an uninterrupted travel experience to passengers, the MSRTC has taken various precautionary measures keeping the safety and comfort of travellers in mind. Some of these measures are mentioned below.
- Hand gloves, mask and sanitizer are being provided to the bus staff including the drivers and conductors to ensure a hygienic environment.
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of buses regularly to eliminate the risk of spread through contact
- Proper distance is maintained between the passengers to follow the social distancing norms
Popular sites to Visit from Pune and Nashik
The following routes are counted among the most popular travel routes from Pune.
- Pune to Mumbai
- Pune to Thane
- Pune to Shirdi
Some of the most popular routes to Nashik include the following.
- Thane to Nashik
- Dhule to Nashik
- Mumbai to Nashik
Nashik is among the most popular tourist destinations in Maharashtra. This holy city invites thousands of devotees from all over the nation. Trisharmi Buddhist Caves, Shri Kalaram Mandir, Panchvati, Muktidham Mandir, etc. are some of the famous places that you can visit at Nashik. The first MSRTC Pune to Nashik bus leaves at 12:00 AM, and the last one departs from Pune around 11:50 PM.
How to travel on an MSRTC bus from Pune to Nashik?
If booking your bus tickets seems like a hassle then you are in luck, redBus offers one of the most user-friendly online portals to make your bus ticket booking within seconds.
- Just open the redBus website or mobile application and enter your location details in the “From” and “To” block, select your travel date before clicking on “Search”
- redBus will offer you multiple bus options to choose from, take your pick and select a preferred seat from the layout provided
- After this, you will have to enter your personal details and verify your contact number using an OTP
- The last step is to make your payment online and confirm the bus ticket booking with redBus