MSRTC Shivneri Bus Tickets
MSRTC was formerly known as The Bombay State Road Transportation Corporation until 1950. This year, the State Government of Maharashtra established MSRTC under section 3 of the RTC Act 1950. At that time, manufacturers like Seddon, Chevrolet, Ford, and other famous automobile manufacturers, made the buses for MSRTC. Initially, the buses were made of wooden bodies with limited seating, unlike today's semi-luxurious and luxurious buses.
MSRTC Shivneri was officially launched in the year 2015. It consists of a luxurious range of buses that connects various cities like Bangalore and Goa to Maharashtra. About 638 Shivneri buses run on multiple routes daily. Travelling Passengers can check the details of redBus Shivneri buses online using the redBus application. Shivneri bus booking can also be made by using the redBus app.
Amenities on MSRTC Shivneri buses
MSRTC aims to satisfy passengers by providing them with an excellent experience with its fleet of buses. As far as the complete satisfaction of the passengers is concerned, the hygiene, available amenities, and comfort provided by MSRTC are worth spending the money on for its tickets. Here is the list of amenities offered by MSRTC Shivneri to its passengers in almost all its buses.
- Comfortable Seating
- Spacious Leg Room
- Central Television
- Charging Sockets
Popular Travel Routes
MSRTC Shivneri was launched to join big cities with each other. These fully Air-conditioned buses run the longest route from Thane to Pune and the shortest path from Mumbai to Pune. Some of the most popular ways served by MSRTC Shivneri in Maharashtra are:
- Pune to Mumbai
- Pune to Aurangabad
- Pune to Ahmednagar
- Pune to Nasik
The maximum number of Shivneri buses run from Pune to Mumbai daily. A total of 202 buses run on the same route daily. All the Shivneri buses registered with redBus can be booked by availing of the discounts. The passengers must make the Shivneri booking through the redBus application.
Types of MSRTC Buses
According to the data, about Seventy Lakh passengers regularly travel using the MSRTC bus booking services This humungous crowd is served by a fleet of around sixteen thousand buses throughout Maharashtra MSRTC has a range of different buses suitable for different purposes Hence, the routes, amenities, and fares of these different types may vary The 4 Categories of buses apart from Shivneri are:
- Parivartan- These are more or less ordinary buses, but with an enhancement in the seating style and space, The seats are a bit more comfortable compared to the public city buses. The seat layout is 2x2.
- Asiad- These buses are comfortable but considered Non-luxurious because they do not have Air-Conditioners.
- Shivshahi- These are the most preferred buses in Maharashtra. These have a majority of 'Sleeper' buses.
- MSRTC City Bus- These are the most basic versions of MSRTC buses connecting semi-urban areas.
The availability of some of these types of buses can be checked on the redBus application.
Popular Cities Covered
MSRTC Shivneri has been providing top-class services to its passengers along with its quick Shivneri online booking feature. These high-end Volvo/Scania buses connect the most important and famous cities. With 638 buses onboard, constantly running up and down in a single day, MSRTC Shivneri has become the safest choice for most people. The schedules of Shivneri buses can be checked on the redBus app. Some of the most popular cities that Shivneri is serving are:
Special discounts can be availed for Shivneri booking through redBus.
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with MSRTC Shivneri
The redBus application has a different section on the top with offers related to all the significant Pilgrimages of Maharashtra. If Shivneri bus booking is made through redBus for these Pilgrimages, passengers can avail of special discount offers and cash-back schemes. Based on the routes covered by MSRTC Shivneri, the famous Pilgrimages that lie on the route are:
- Jagdishwar Temple
How to Book an MSRTC Shivneri bus on redBus?
Instead of standing in queues and waiting for your turn to get a Shivneri bus booking, redBus allows you to make your MSRTC bus booking from the comfort of your place hassle-free. The tickets can be booked with redBus in these simple steps:
- Passengers must have the redBus application, or they can visit the website of redBus.
- You need to fill in the Departure and Destination locations on the page.
- Fill in the travel date in the next option as well.
- After the search is run, several options of buses will be available on the screen.
- According to your preference of schedule, timings, and fares, select an MSRTC Shivneri bus.
- After selecting a seat, you must press the 'Proceed to Book' button.
- Some personal information needs to be filled in.
- If the passengers have a discount voucher or coupon, it can be used, and then the payment can proceed.