Chennai is one of the most important cities in India, in terms of economic growth, infrastructure, employment, education and tourism. It sees thousands of visitors every year, and many of them are groups that visit to take in the sights. If you are part of a group travelling to Chennai any time soon, you should consider a mini bus hire in Chennai to commute around the city in comfort.
One of the most prominent centres for business in the country, Chennai is one of the foremost IT hubs in India. It also boasts of excellent housing, education and employment opportunities. Meanwhile, it is a city replete with culture and history. Chennai is one of the most important tourist centres in India. When you are in Chennai for a tourist visit, do take a look at:
- Marina Beach
- Kapaleeshwara Temple
- St George Fort
- Guindy Snake Park
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- San Thome Basilica
- Parthasarthy Temple
- Government Museum
- Muttukadu Lake
- Elliott Beach
- Ripon Building
- MGR Memorial
Meanwhile, there are regular business conferences, offsite meetings, office picnics and tours taking place in Chennai. These are attended by groups of people, as are tourism visits. Whether your purpose for visiting or commuting within Chennai is recreational or professional, it is best to opt for a mini bus rental in Chennai.
There are scores of mini bus rental companies in Chennai. But you should opt for those that offer a fully hassle-free, professionally managed booking experience and a great mini bus as well. Leading bus hire companies like redBus are present in major cities all over the country. You can approach redBus if you wish to take a mini bus for hire/rent in Chennai for both short and long journeys.
Here’s why you should choose redBus for mini bus for rent in Chennai:
- Simple hassle-free booking process that is fully operational online
- Online payment and bill generation - no need to go anywhere to pay or collect your invoice
- Simple route planning with the freedom to add as many rest stops as you like
- Mini buses are available for both short journeys (there are day packages) or long outstation tours to nearby cities
- Buses are available in both non AC and AC types
- Buses are clean, well maintained and outfitted with necessary amenities
- There is ample leg room and sufficient storage space for luggage
- Most buses have music and TV for entertainment
- The buses have both heating and cooling infrastructure, depending on the weather during travel
- Drivers are punctual, experienced and friendly
redBus offers the following seating capacities for mini buses in Chennai, depending on group size and your requirement:
- 15 Seater Minibus
- 18 Seater Minibus
- 20 Seater Minibus
- 21 Seater Minibus
- 22 Seater Minibus
Renting/hiring a bus in Chennai is easy with redBus. Here’s how you do it:
Talk to us
- Simply input these details to get started: The start and end points for the journey, your budget, seating capacity, etc.
- Please note that redBus gives you the freedom to add as many pick up points as needed on the route.
- Based on this information, we work out the best quotes from our pool of mini bus operators for your trip. We also work out the pricing for you.
- We send you the quotes and breakup of pricing. Please revert with any queries and to know more about per kilometre charges, toll fees, etc.
- Please study the quotes along with the mini bus photographs and other details. Once you choose the most suitable mini bus for your journey, you can inform us of your decision and initiate the booking.
- Confirm your journey by paying at least 50% of the booking amount, and the rest before the journey commences.
- Start and end the journey in Chennai or outside it to your satisfaction, only with a great mini bus from redBus.
Send an email to email@example.com
or call us on 080-30916640 for more details. We are operational 24/7 to address your concerns.