I travelled from Pune to Nashik in your 4 pm bus on 26 Jan. The experience was not a happy one.
1. Boarding point was Kothrud main office. At 4 pm, we were just told to get in an auto and go to wakdewadi. Reason –not known. No apologetic behaviour.
2. When we had paid fare for AC seat, why we were jammed in an auto? There is no point to say it to your staff because they are just doing what they are told to do. Secondly, we are in a compromised position as we need to travel and reach for some work.
3. At Wakdewadi office, on enquiring, the person told that the bus failed so it is taking time.
4. At 4:33 I got sms that the 4 pm bus will be 15 minutes late. Thank you very much.
5. I called the driver to ask how much time it would take – the cold answer was that `reaching soon’. Not his fault, he was doing as directed.
6. Finally the bus started at 5:30 pm.
7. There were at least 4 persons in the driver cabin.
8. Most probably the driver was new for the route.
9. If I am correct, the driver changed en route. Than again, after reaching Nashik, the driver changed at / after the fame talkies stop.
10. Finally reached Nashik at 11:30 pm.
The expected action was
1. Right attitude
2. Informing the passangers what has happened and what you are doing about it.
3. Deputing informed driver for the route.