In one line- Pathetic, unprofessional, irresponsible and money minded.
Coming to the details-
1. Bus was supposed to arrive at the pickup point 7pm and it arrived at around 8:15pm. We(group of ~10 people) were standing in middle of nowhere waiting for the bus. At kodaikanal, its all dark and empty post 7pm. We were given no information that why the bus is late, when it will come or what are the bus details.
2. After starting an hour late, they were making stop in between to pickup people to fill up empty spaces like its some public city transport.
3. They didn't even stopped the bus for dinner anywhere, I get it that they were delayed, but why stop for picking up extra people then. They should have at least told us about. At one of the stop when I asked about the dinner, I was told after half an hour, but they never stopped. I heard same experiences later from other passengers.
4. By the morning(around 5am), We were all hungry and thirsty thinking of having good breakfast as the arrival time was around 5-6am. We came to know that we are no where near Bangalore. We still have 3-4 hours to reach Bangalore.
5. As we reached attibele around 7:30am, the bus suddenly stopped and we were told to shift to new bus. This they did as if we are in middle of Bangalore and its the last stop.
6. The new bus to which we moved was an AC seater, but we just wanted to reach home and office after that.
7. Just after 15mins this bus stopped again at some kind of RTO office for permit check. Guess what, this bus didnt had the permit to get inside Bangalore. This too we came to know after waiting in that bus for half an hour at least.
8. We were told again to change the bus. So everyone started following the bus guy and we were made to complete last 30 kms in a public non-ac bus standing. That too, we had to pay our own fare. We reached at around 9:30am.
I could write for many more things which went wrong. Would never advise anyone to use JTV