AC Bus, seats fairly comfortable
Where shall I start from ?
1. They put us in a 'mini bus' . I was under the impression that this would be the one going from Mumbai --> Pune. However, they abruptly stopped after a few km after a busy flyover to WAIT for another bus. Yes, they wasted over half an hour for a Volvo to arrive and pool in the 7-8 passengers they had fooled by giving a fictitious departure time.
2. The bus, in spite of the time wasted by traffic jams, also stops for passengers around panvel. More delay
3. The 'Free Wifi' doesn't work. no such SSID. The charging ports do not work. On complaining, the conductor retorted that it has been disabled by the company.
4. Speaker quality is terrible. For the sake of the passengers, the bus staff were intelligent & polite enough to play the speakers at full blare over my seat (3rd from rear).
5. ACs are routinely switched off, ostensibly due to 'passengers complaining of the chill'. Had to approach the conductor to have it enabled.
6. They stop more than the amount of time the state buses top at a 'Neeta Resort' (about 25-30 mins). Like other stopovers, you have a choice of overpriced food.