The journey from Coimbatore to Chengalpattu is smoothly covered by a bus in 06:03 hours. The time to travel is dependant on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions.There are operators running their buses between Coimbatore to Chengalpattu bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. Usually, 3 buses are plying from Coimbatore to Chengalpattu. All buses are driven by proficient drivers ensuring safety during journey If you are also looking for return checkout, please ensure to check Chengalpattu to Coimbatore Bus Tickets.
Operators Serving on this Route
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Coimbatore to Chengalpattu ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering disparate kinds of bus services are :
Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)
Boarding Points in Coimbatore
Most of the buses pass through various boarding terminals in the route, a few of the many popular points are :
Omni Bus stand
Coimbatore Saheel Tours (Pickup Van/Bus)
Dropping Points in Chengalpattu
Most of the buses stop at several drop points in the route, a few of the many popular ones are :
Coimbatore to Chengalpattu Bus Types
Various types of buses serve from Coimbatore to Chengalpattu, ensuring safety and comfort for travellers, a few buses services are :
A/C Sleeper (2+1)
A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
Avail Discounts on online bus bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Coimbatore to Chengalpattu at redBus.in. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!
This is the worst trip I ever seen in my life.bus was late by more than 2 hrs and nobody is responding.very poor communication and I totally dislike this type of buses.
zero punctuality and regret for being late
Worst cooperation of staffs. Dint fulfill the dropping point properly.
Pl.keep punctual.because we are waiting for the bus from the starting point more than 1 1/2 of hours.
Dr. M.V. Rabindranath
I was happy having booked the ticket in red bus. Disappointingly I have a long tale to submit.
1. Starting point was not in coimbatore and the boarding point was not fixed it, it was in three different points where I was shunted. First it was second street gandhipuram as mentioned in the ticket. Then it was near RV hotel. The final pickup point it was in a highway to which point the transport was arranged.
2. The arrival of the bus kept on changing. First it was at 10.55 PM then the postpone time was around 12.00 Midnight but i got into the Sona travels bus at 01.30 AM. This is the great service I enjoyed.I was on the road from 11.00 PM to 01.00 AM as I sent my vehicle back after getting dropped.
3. Confident of the red bus service I was comfortable to think that I have sufficient time for my meeting at kalpakkam at 10.00 AM.The bus reached chengalpat at 09.15 AM. As I was to be on the chair for the meeting I had a stiff challenge. I could manage without sleep in the night and have to miss my bath and breakfast to rush to kalpakkam. In this course I treated my friend as a driver only because I was not able to visit their house and be with them.
4. The meeting was delayed by one 1 hour and the top executives of kalpakkam atomic power plant enjoyed my irresponsibility
5. The unfortunate story doesn't end here.
6. The return journey booked by kallada through you got cancelled and I have to get out of the evening program that was between 6 and 8.30 PM.
I dont know why I got into these memorable experiences with transport arranged by you. Vazhga valamudan!
DEVA NESAN R
No instructions or informations are given to the waiting passengers in front of office boarding point.
First of all, Sona Travels don't have an Office in Coimbatore City.
We had to wait almost on the platform in front of RV Hotel and it was raining.
Reporting Time was 21:15 Hrs. and the Staff of SONA Travels came only at 22:20 Hrs. He made us to wait in a OMNI pickup Van for 25 minutes and took us to Neelambur Coimbatore Bye Pass Road and boarded us at 23:30 Hrs. i.e. almost 2 Hours LATE.
The Bus Driver does not even know the Dropping Point - i.e. Chengalpattu.
And the FAIR was Rs. 1650 to Chengalpattu whereas they have collected only Rs. 1050/- from the fellow passengers travelled to Chennai - Outright EXPLOITATION
Dinesh Kumar N
Sri Krishna Travels , Promised me before to carry the bike the chennai, but they wont accept that when they start travel, i negotiate then they accept. Control
FELIX P J
If the bus could stop for a short break for refreshment, it would been better for all.
Carry a travel pillow. The ergonomics of the seat doesn't suit everyone, any bus for that matter
Coimbatore, the headquarter of Tamil Nadu’s Kovai District, is the third largest city of the Indian state and a well-known industrial hub of the country. The city has a huge number of engineering firms, textile industries and health care centers. Coimbatore is quite popular among Hindu religious people because of its numerous shrines that were built hundreds of years ago. Apart from these, popular attractions include clubs, amusement parks and botanical gardens. The city has been developing rapidly since the last decade and is expected to soon establish itself as one of India’s most important IT hubs. Some popular tourist attractions of Coimbatore are Aazhiyaar Dam, Marudamalai Temple, Black Thunder Theme Park, Kovai Kutralam Falls and Aliyar Dam Reservoir Park.