This one of my worst travel experience and I never expected this from a reputed travels like PARVEEN. At short notice, unavoidable circumstance I was happened to travel to Villupuram district from Chennai for an official work. As usual I searched for commuters in Redbus and it showed me Parveen hence I booked. Boarding time was 10.15 pm at Perungalathur but it reached at 11.20 pm. I'm not aware that it is traveling to Coimbatore. I informed driver that my destination is Villupuram and requested him to go through the city to drop me at Villupuram bus stand. As soon I started discussion they denied my request started arguing me to get down at Vikravandi Toll gate or Annamalai hotel [Which is about 3-8 kms away from the city]. I called Parveen customer care informed the dispute also requested him to direct driver to go through the city. He even tried to convince driver but they denied his request also. Then all mobile numbers, landline numbers of Parveen went dead. I have left with no option rather than to get down at Vikravandi toll gate around 1.50am amid of heavy rainfall and inquiring all buses, vehicles who is going through Villupuram bus stand and finally got a bus going through Villupuram around 2.45am and reached the hotel at 3.30am near to Villupuram bus stand
My questions to PARVEEN and other Travel companies:
1. First, If you don't go through a city then why the **** you're providing the option in websites like PayTm, Redbus etc.
2. Why the **** I should pay Rs500 just to travel for 160kms in two and a half hours and deserted at a highway amid of heavy rainfall.
3. You don;t have right and not eligible to say that you are providing service to all cities of the Tamil nadu.
4. You should remove Villupuram district name from your SIGN board, hoardings, pamphlets etc etc.
5. If you want to reach your destination on time, you should start on time or even earlier (based on environmental/other external factors)and you should not blame a customer and time.
On behalf of fellow travelers I'm raising this questions and concerns to Parveen as well as to other travel companies who is following the same.