I am not getting how and where to start with the worst experiences, But I am summarizing all possible problems below:
1. My pick-up point was "Nagasandra Circle" @8.00 p.m. But the bus never came. At 8.40, when I called up office, they gave 10 different numbers. Finally the driver told me that he directly went from Jayanagar to GandhiNagar and office did not inform him to go to Nagasandra Circle.
2. We had to take one more bus and travel to Gandhinagar. Even though it was still ok with me, there was one more couple with a small baby and 6 Lugguage bags, they struggled a lottt..
3. Ok. We were on the way to Gandhinagar and I got repeated-repeated calls, asking "where are you", "where are you".
4. We reached GandhiNagar and got into bus. But they did not even have common sense to check tickets of passengers and confirm if correct one's are seated. This lead to another blunder. There was a passenger from last rows was occupying front/middle row. Since they did not check tickets/seat numbers, they assumed passenger are in and left. The bus had to come back after climbing the flyover after Peenya (He came in reverse for atleast 1-2 km..!) to get this waiting customer.
5. Just when we all thought it is over and we can wake-up morning in our destination, to our surprise at 3.00 O Clock night, we are all asked to wake up and change the bus. There were no problems with the bus, but it was a swap.! All passengers from one bus were asked to go to other.!
6. I reached Sagar where I was supposed to get down. Instead of entering into town, driver is taking the bus to outside (towards Sigandoor Road). When asked, he is telling "Diesel".
Again, after all those drama, finally I got down with a final decision " I WOULD NEVER GET INTO SEA-BIRD AGAIN".
My question to Mr.Sea-bird Owner (If you are reading this):
Why the option is offered that "Nagasandra Circle" is a boarding point if bus cant come there? If you have collaborated with red-bus and the bookings take place via red-bus, surely your people in office should get a report that passengers X, Y and Z requested this boarding point. Are your employees so much illeterate to read/understand this? Or they have so much negligance towards passengers?
Till you resolve such issues and work towards meeting customer's convenience, you will NEVER be where other best service providers (I dont want to mention who, because the review here is not to favour anyone, but to pin-point how you made in-justice to money paid) are.