This was the worst bus journey I ever had because of the below reasons.
1. The bus came on time (the only positive thing) - However stopped here and there in Bngalore to board luggages - It seemed like the luggages were what was the important and the passengers were just additional revenue for them.
2. The bus seats were full of bed bugs. It was extreme, I was left with sever rashes on almost every part of my body. Other passengers had the same issues.
3. The bus that was scheduled to start at 8 30 pm reached Krishnagiri at 12 pm
4. After 12 pm, when everyone was sleeping, they started playing a movie and then the passengers demanded to stop it.
5. At around 1 30 or so, the bus had a punctured tyre and after repair the journey resumed at 2 30 pm.
6. On the way, RTO blocked the bus and we got stuck for sometime. They requested the passengers for money to bribe the RTO. one of the passengers gave 1500 rupees to them on the guarantee that they would give it back when they reach ernakulam.
7. Reached Palakkad and then the bus pulled off an electric wire because of the luggage on top. The locals stopped us and demanded to get it repaired and go. The passengers intervened and somehow managed to take leave from there.
8. I was supposed to reach at 5 30 am , instead I reached at 10 am.
I have travelled by Atlas bus once before and i had to wait for 3 hours for the bus to come
The worst service - i will never go for this travels ever again.