Very poor service, and you lost my trust! I had to travel with my wife and kids in the night, and I believed any bus which redbus picks would be trustworthy, but it is not! Yathra travels - pathetic, miserable and disappointing:
1. Bus was supposed to take off from Kalasipalayam at 10 PM, but no sign of it till 11 PM!
2. When the designated bus came near the boarding point, it did not stop to pick us, and went straight to the destination! As if we are not supposed to board it!
3. I called 4 times the contact in the Bus, he misled me - saying the bus is approaching in 20 minutes, 10 minutes etc. Even after the bus left our point, he kept saying the same thing!
4. We were taken to another make-shift-arranged bus, at 11.15 PM! No body around knew when it will take off. No one knew of their seat numbers - it were all jumbled up!!
5. And the worst thing - the driver did not know where to go and how to go!! We reached Calicut at 10.30 AM!! He was stopping at evrey possible tea shops and consuimg tea and cigerette!! He even smoked in the Bus I think. It was absolutely dangerous thing to travel in a Bus driven by a driven who does not know the way, especially through the western ghats and forest terrains.
6. I missed all the purpose for which I travelled to the native, and had to catch a taxi to reach our final destination, loosing another Rs 2K, just to mitigate the terrible delay and manage the suffering kids.
In short, I am greatly shocked by the service, and will never avail Yathra travels, and even try to avoid redBus as much as possible. A terrible learning in 14 years on stay in Bangalore!!