The Travel on 31st Jan at 21.45 KalladaG4 bus from Bangalore to Kazhakootam was disappointing due to the following reasons.
1. The bus started from Bangalore at 22.15 only instead of the scheduled time of 21.45
2. The delay was caused due to the loading of commercial goods which would make one wonder whether it was a passenger bus or goods transport vehicle.
3. The bus stopped in many places for a very long time for further loading and unloading of commercial goods.
4. My new travel Bag was torn due to the stuffing of luggage in a small compartment.
5. Though the arrival time of this bus at Kazhakootam was 07 am, by that time it reached only Thirunelveli.
6. Finally, at 13.00hrs. upon arrival at Thampanoor(the scheduled arrival time was 06.30 am), the service was terminated and I was asked to get down with all my luggage. And the staff asked me to engage an autorickshaw to reach Kazhakootam. For which I had to spend an additional Rs.500/-. Though it was a hartal day in Thiruvananthapuram on that day, many vehicles were running and the atmosphere was totally peaceful and this particular bus also had driven for nearly 35 kilometers from Parassala to Thampanoor. I really wonder why the ticket was issued for Bangalore to Kazhakootam and the service was terminated at Thampanoor. Also why the luggage has to be damaged ?.